PLAYWRIGHTS b4 25
By Playmarket | Posted: Wednesday May 12, 2021
Playmarket and Auckland Live are thrilled to announce the short-listed plays and playwrights for this year's Playwrights b4 25 competition.
- The Phantom's Ecstatic Vision by Melanie Allison
- She Thinks Evil by Courtney Bassett
- Lip Sync, Kanikani, Twerk Off! by Te Huamanuka Luiten-Apirana
- DayBoy by Harrison Kennedy
- Mouthful by Indigo Paul
- Weed Whacker by Emma Rattenbury
- Blood Business by Hannah Rice
- Eve Ate the Apple by Alex Tunui
- Henchmen by Amy Wright
- Kouros by Ella Yiannett
We'll announce the winner in the June eBulletin and they’ll receive a $1500 cash prize from Auckland Live towards the development of a new idea.