Masters Games Opportunity
By NZ Masters Games | Posted: Friday December 13, 2019
The Masters Games kick off on the 1st of February 2020. We are looking for a PR person to join our team from 28 January to 11 February 2020. The role of PR during the week is to generate publicity that will influence awareness, perception and knowledge of the Games. The purpose of the publicity is to change how people view the games, broaden the target audience for entrants, and encourage entry in future Masters Games.
We require a person to join the Masters Games team to deliver the Public Relations programme in the lead-up, during and post the games, and to:
- Develop a key media contact list for Otago and key regions in New Zealand.
- Identify relevant and compelling stories that will generate interest and deliver key Masters Games messages.
- Target media with Masters Games stories to secure placement in publications.
- Facilitate the Masters Games Facebook and Instagram pages with interesting posts and images that generate engagement and activity.
- Facilitate media interviews and media promotions during the Games period.
- Track results and provide a post-games report which showcases the publicity generated.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to know more please contact Maria Apii on firstname.lastname@example.org